- This lady is not scared of color, and she wears it mighty well.
- Who knew that leftover Easter egg dye and paper towels could look so good?
- Matchbook landscapes: beautiful.
- There's just something about getting photographic peeks into Nikole Herriot's life that makes me happy.
- The prettiest and most delicious-looking popcorn.
- A great article on escaping comparison in business.
- This bride is totally breathtaking.
- I love a good industrial kitchen. I really do.
- These free Photoshop brushes seem like they'd be mighty fun to play around with.
- Beautiful shots of looking down from space.
- My son would love it if I made him this toy grill.
- I'm so happy that Abby is organizing another event, this time in Austin.
- His & Her pillowcases DIY- so sweet (and a great newlywed gift.)
Have a good one, folks! (above artwork by Peggy Wolf)
Very beautiful, I am thinking to start drawing as well. Main while I make oil pairings. I like your blog :)ReplyDelete
Oh I have to make that grill!!!ReplyDelete
How awesome is that!
that popcorn from joy was pretty impressive. glad i'm not the only one that couldn't get it off my mind. have a great weekend!ReplyDelete
wauw! you make nice things!ReplyDelete
i really like it!