- A round-up of some pretty great DIYs.
- Really loving this blog right now.
- A Photoshop tutorial after my own heart.
- I must say, there's something great about a sexy cellist.
- Yum: fig and honey cream cheese. So simple!
- I love homemade photobooth backdrop ideas like this.
- One of the best outfits I've seen in awhile.
- This place looks like a kid's paradise.
- I am madly in love with this wedding.
- Some great Kickstarter campaigns (including my brother's awesome upcoming Portland conference.)
- It has been decided- I need to start pickling.
- Such a great fashion collection.
- 10 places to get inspired.
- Super easy and sweet DIY fabric garland.
- The 50 things every creative should know.
- I love me a good nerd cave.
- Make some yummy summer berry tarts.
- An amazing list of 117 designers you should follow on Pinterest.
- Splatter paint gets good again.
BEST, BEST, BEST!
posted by Summer Allen at 1:17 PM
labels: art attack, best of the week
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I love posts like this! Thanks for sharing these! :)ReplyDelete
Happy belated birthday! Welcome in the 30's!Thanks for these wonderful links week after week.ReplyDelete
have a nice day!
so sweet --- thanks for including my tutorial in your round-up. :)ReplyDelete
and, belated happy happy birthday!
30 !! I know it seems like a real big number...but just think of how much smarter you are now, compared to, oh say...19! that's the joy of the years that stack up. Enjoy and have the happiest week or 2 of birthday!ReplyDelete