7.13.2012

EIGHT FASHION LINES/DESIGNERS...

...that are inspiring the heck out of me lately.



tba (to be adored). Brighton, UK. See: website.



Hansel from Basel. Los Angeles, CA. See: website and tumblr.



Vero Moda. Denmark. See: website and blog.



Frances Baker. Melbourne, AU. See: blog and shop.



wren. Los Angeles, CA. See: website and shop.



Confezioni Crosby. New York. See: website.



ursa minor. Montreal. See: website and blog.



The Hellers. Tel Aviv. See: website and blog.


3 comments:

  1. I love those photos and the feminin details. It makes me remember this brand, with pieces inspired in delicated and luxourious woman: http://www.bykoket.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, I haven't heard of many of them but glad i know now!

    Oh, and Hansel from Basel cured my fear of socks. I just hated the way they look and feel and get dirty (i grew up in a tropical climate, it was easy to hate socks) but once i discovered the delight of well made, super soft socks and tights, I was like a whole new woman. I'd go so far as to call them sock therapists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos and colors.

    Katie
    http://www.mykitsch.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...