- These sound like such a delicious party treat: cinnamon toast crunch coffee cake bites.
- Make your own sparkly string lights.
- A basil lavender martini sounds grand (only with vodka instead of gin for me.)
- A beautiful mansion Texas wedding. The bride's dress? Fabulous.
- A do love me a good collection.
- Holy cow- a pie or a giant Reeses Peanut Butter cup? A dream come true.
- Her hair is pretty awesome (I'm a sucker for a good messy up-do.)
- Get crafty and put together some DIY geometric lanterns.
- This is truly fantastic: The Royal Tenenbaums and Co. in print.
- Beautiful backstage shots.
- Download and print yourself an adorable postcard.
- Kaylah's style is always totally inspiring.
- My next purchase will be the Bill Murray coloring book. Can you get any more rad?
- These photographs show summer so beautifully.
posted by Summer Allen at 11:49 PM
labels: art attack, best of the week
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Ah, my cousin had her wedding at that Austin mansion, and I wish there were pictures of the reception venue in the back. It's such a cool looking glass building. And the food was the best food I've ever had at a wedding! All locally grown, lots of vegetables, very interesting menu.ReplyDelete
Great links! I especially love that artwork, so pretty. :DReplyDelete
Those coffee cake bites sound delicious also.