- A bunch of really pretty and well-designed desktop wallpapers.
- Loving this Thanksgiving DIY project.
- A 1950s technicolor-inspired weddding.
- This parchment paper is so awesome, plus a pie crust recipe.
- Perfect Autumn style. Kaylah always kills it.
- Artful nails.
- These bars just sound too delicious. Definitely a must-bake.
- A stunning way to style wedding hair.
- Let's make some huge letters.
- This Milk Magazine photoshoot is flawless.
- Make your own toys this holiday season.
- Oh, how I adore Kate's new collection.
- Her Swedish country house always make me envious. So cozy.
- Hahaha: Wed Anderson's Star Wars.
- You know it, I love cat stuff.
- Right on time, 7 secrets to the juiciest Thanksgiving turkey.
- I may be dreaming of owning this blazer.
- Ten DIY advent calendars.
- Redesign your bookshelf using old family photos.
- Yum yum: apple cake with cinnamon sugar.
END OF ANOTHER WEEK.
posted by Summer Allen at 10:49 AM
labels: art attack, best of the week
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Love those DIY advent calendar ideas. Might be time to get my craft on! xReplyDelete
We invite you to add your blog content to Emerging Magazine. You may create your own news group as well as adding links to your current blog.ReplyDelete
Check us out if interested. http://emergingmagazine.com
i'm having a lil give-away, & was wondering if you'd like to share it with your readers: https://www.etsy.com/listing/30387085/knit-cowl-give-away-see-details-below
(i would have emailed you, but, i couldn't get into your link...) :)
let me know if you have any questions.
Oh! I found this advent calendar on etsy this week, thought I'd share:ReplyDelete