- Make some colorful springtime lanterns out of paper plates.
- Fancy florals for your desktop.
- This bride (and wedding) is so darn pretty.
- Create a mini succulent planter oasis.
- This pizza must be cooked this week.
- I'm really sad I missed this Portland rainbow the other day.
- Super simple silhouette Easter eggs.
- My friend Ashley has the best style.
- Go green and geometric with your nails.
- A super easy washi tape home project.
- Mix a springtime cocktail.
- I would totally live in this converted waffle factory.
- More adorable daily style.
- My close friend Margaret takes beautiful pictures: her recent photoshoot is so sexy and stunning.
- Crown braids are so pretty.
- Rainbow pancakes would brighten up my day.
- The cutest baby birthday party.
- This Easter craft is so cute- I love bunny ears.
- Bri's new living room is gorgeous.
- Get crafty and make a geometric beaded necklace.
- The best March DIY projects.
- I love the idea of having an Easter egg decorating party with a bunch of talented people.
- Who doesn't love breakfast?
BEST OF THE WEEK!
posted by Summer Allen at 11:57 PM
labels: art attack, best of the week
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I'm in love with these links! So inspiring and fun. :DReplyDelete
Hope you had a lovely Sunday, and a great new week.