- This ice cream sounds so damn delicious.
- So does this ice cream cake.
- 10 DIY projects to make for your next picnic.
- A small, charming home I would love to live in.
- Summertime mocktails.
- This little Japanese girl makes my heart melt.
- Links loved: hip hop edition.
- Retro-style DIY beaded plant hangers.
- Like everyone else, I just adore the Poppytalk for Target collection.
- The cutest DIY dynamite garland.
- A resort wear round up.
- Fluffy coconut snow.
- 9 subconscious things you do when you're not being true to yourself.
- A summer treasure hunt sounds wonderful.
- This cake sounds strange and delicious.
- Retro tropical wedding inspiration.
- Creative words to live by.
- I visited Chelsea's apartment once and thought it was just lovely.
- Pretty desktop wallpapers.
- These sound amazing: Earl Grey milky tea popsicles with grass jelly.
- Simple DIY shoe storage.
- These fans seem like the perfect favors for summertime weddings.
- 10 signs you might be a maximalist. I love every one of those homes.
- A VSCOcam tutorial.
- Summer should be all about drinking frozen coconut limeade.
- The key to a good marriage.
I hope you are all having a nice, relaxing weekend. Cheers! (above artwork by Peter Carrington)
really nice stuff this week. i love the recipes, specially that coconut lemonade!ReplyDelete
but that little japanese girl, oh my, how cute she is, and that serious look! fantastic!
have a nice day ._.